Bangsar LRT station is an elevated LRT station located above Jalan Bangsar and it is the Kelana Jaya Line stop for Bangsar.
Although this LRT station is located at Jalan Bangsar, it is located at quite a distance from most parts of Bangsar, namely Bangsar Baru.
Formerly known as Bangsar since its operation on September 1, 1998, the station was renamed to Bank Rakyat-Bangsar after Bank Rakyat was given naming rights by Prasarana Malaysia.
|Stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT|
|↳ ⇄ Abdullah Hukum|
|↳ ⇄ Mid Valley|
|↳ ⇄ Muzium Negara|
|↳ ⇄ KL Sentral|
|↳ ⇄ KL Sentral|
|↳ ⇄ KL Sentral|
The Bangsar station accommodates 2 side platforms with 2 tracks. Parking facility is not available at this station.
|L2: Platform Level||Platform 1: Kelana Jaya Line LRT towards Gombak|
|Platform 2: Kelana Jaya Line LRT towards Putra Heights|
|L1: Concourse||Faregates, Ticketing Machines, Customer Service Counter, Shops & direct access to Menara UOA|
|G: Street Level||Bus Terminal, Taxi Terminal|
There is a facility for reloading the Touch ‘n Go card at the Maybank ATM in this Bangsar LRT station.
The station’s bus stop located at street level also serve many bus routes, especially those between Kuala Lumpur and the western Klang Valley townships of Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam and Klang.
FirstCoach, a bus service to Singapore departs from Lengkok Abdullah, just outside the LRT station.
Location of LRT station
Bangsar LRT station is located at Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. It is an elevated station exactly located above Jalan Bangsar.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Alila Bangsar Kuala Lumpur
- Ayam Gepuk Pak Gembus Bangsar
- Bank Rakyat Bangsar
- Bright Star Baby & Child Clinic 韦儿科诊所
- Coley Restaurant
- Dataran Maybank
- Gajaa at 8 Royal Indian Food Restaurant
- Huck’s Cafe
- JS Corner Restaurant
- KL Sentral Bangsar Suites (EST) by Luxury Suites Asia
- Lisette’s Café & Bakery @ Bangsar
- Little Chirpy Hub Restaurant
- Little India Brickfields
- Lubuk Bangku D Cabin Cafe
- Maybank (Dataran Maybank branch)
- Menara Etiqa
- Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat
- Menara UOA Bangsar
- Mithra’s Spices Restaurant
- Nadia Vege Cafe Brickfields
- Nasi Kandar Rasmeena Restaurant
- Nasi Kandar Utara Restaurant
- Outcast Coffee
- Public Mutual Berhad Bangsar
- Qoala Malaysia
- Residensi Brickfields
- Restaurant Asoka
- Restaurant Chat Masala
- Restaurant Fathima
- Rujak Madura Restaurant
- Seni SattiSorru Residensi
- Southern Rock Seafood Restaurant
- Sri Nageswari Amman Temple
- The Establishment (EST)
- Wok It Bangsar Restaurant
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Bangsar LRT station|
|Lines||Kelana Jaya Line LRT|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||September 1, 1998|
|Owned by||Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL|
|Reference||Bangsar station on wikipedia|
Summary of stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT
If you are on the Kelana Jaya Line LRT, you can:
- Use Kelana Jaya Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
- Summary of stations
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: