KL Sentral KTM station is located inside the KL Sentral Transportation Hub.
This KTM station is an interchange station for KTM Komuter’s Port Klang Line (Tanjung Malim KTM station – Port Klang KTM station) and Seremban Line (Batu Caves KTM station – Gemas KTM station), as well as the terminus for the Skypark Link since May 2018.
The ticket counters and ticketing machines for the KTM Komuter at KL Sentral are located on both sides of Level 1 of the KL Sentral’s main concourse.
The KTM Komuter train is available for boarding on level 1 of KL Sentral’s Transit Concourse.
The KTM Komuter trains depart every 15 to 45 minutes and your train platform might be on either sides of the concourse depending on your destination.
The KL Sentral KTM station is housed inside the KL Sentral. The KL Sentral is a transporation hub that houses the KL Sentral LRT station, KL Sentral KTM station, Express Rail Link station for KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit.
The KTM Komuter has made shopping complexes and recreational centres more accessible as the KL Sentral KTM Komuter station is located just next door to an eight storey Nu Sentral mall.
The following facilities and services are available at this station.
- Ticket Counter
- Ticket Vending Machine
- Touch N Go Lane
The Nu Sentral mall houses well known international brands, as well as entertainment offerings like a movie theatre and gym.
- Location of station
- Board the KTM Komuter train
- Go to Subang Skypark Terminal – with Skypark Link
- Go to KL Sentral LRT station
- Go to KL Sentral Monorail station
- Go to KL Sentral ERL station
- Go to Muzium Negara MRT station
- Popular hotels near KL Sentral
Go to klia2 / KLIA using the KTM Komuter
If you want to go to the klia2 / KLIA using KTM Komuter train, you can take the KTM Komuter train to the Nilai KTM Komuter station, and then hop on the shuttle bus to the klia2 / KLIA.
Board the KTM Komuter train
After purchase your train ticket, enter the KTM Komuter station and proceed to platforms to board your train.
Go to Subang Skypark Terminal with Skypark Link
The Skypark Link is a convenient, time saving and affordable train service that connects you from the KL Sentral KTM station, to the Subang Jaya KTM station, and finally to the Subang Skypark Terminal.
The 2 main routes (vice-versa) are firstly the KL Sentral – Skypark Terminal route with 26km travel distance and secondly the Subang Jaya – Skypark Terminal route with 9km travel distance.
As the second airport rail link service, the Skypark Link route map transports passengers from KL Sentral to the Subang Airport.
|KL Sentral – Terminal Skypark
|KL Sentral – Subang Jaya
|Subang Jaya – Terminal Skypark
|Adult – Cash (RM)
|Adult – Cashless (RM)
The Skypark Line consists of sets of 3 coaches with more than 30 trips per day at 60 minutes intervals. Maximum top speed is at 100 km/h.
The following is the train schedule for the Skypark Link. For latest updates, please review the official schedule.
Location of KTM station
The KL Sentral KTM station is located inside the Stesen Sentral Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral), situated along Jalan Tun Sambanthan and near the Brickfields area.
Around this MRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Aariya Bhavan Indian Vegetarian Restaurant
- AirAsia Sales Centre (KL Sentral)
- Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur
- Ayam Gepuk Pak Gembus Bangsar
- Bank Simpanan Nasional – Brickfields
- Brickfields District Police Headquarters
- Brickfields Pisang Goreng / Fried Banana Stall 炸香蕉
- Chambers Grill
- Check-In @ KL Sentral
- Cozy Hotel @ KL Sentral
- Dindigul Thalappakatti Restaurant
- Domino’s Brickfields
- Double M Hotel Brickfields Kuala Lumpur
- Easy Hotel KL Sentral
- Euro Life Hotel
- Food Lodge – Brickfields
- GEM Restaurant Brickfields
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel New Winner
- Hotel Sentral Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Summer View Kuala Lumpur
- It’s A Grind Coffee House
- Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- Legend’s Claypot Briyani
- LoveCity Cafe (Kopitiam)
- M&M Hotel
- Menara 1 Sentrum
- Menara CIMB
- Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat
- Menara Shell – KL Brickfields
- Metro Hotel @ KL Sentral
- Moghul Mahal Restaurant @ Brickfields
- Mr Naan & Mrs Idly
- MTR Restaurant
- Muzima Cafe @ Muzium Negara
- My Hotel @ KL Sentral
- My Hotel @ Padang Brickfields
- My Hotel @ Sentral Brickfields
- My Mama’s Kitchen Restaurant
- NU Hotel
- NU Sentral Shopping Mall
- Orang Asli Crafts Museum
- Palm Court Condominium
- Pejabat Penguatkuasaan KWSP Cawangan Petaling Jaya
- Peter’s Pork Noodle
- Plaza Sentral
- PODs The Backpackers Home & Cafe Kuala Lumpur
- PRIME Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- Pu Xian Wei Restaurant 蒲鮮味
- Public Bank Brickfields
- Q Sentral
- Restaurant Saravanaa Bhavan Brickfields
- Restoran Sin Kee 新记中西餐室
- Scott Hotel KL Sentral
- Sentral Dental Clinic
- Star Sentral Hotel
- Suasana Sentral Loft
- Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia
- The National Museum of Malaysia
- The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
- Vietnamese Saigon Pho
- Westree Hotel
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|KL Sentral station (KA01) / (KS01)
|Stesen KTMB Sentral KL, Jalan Tun Sambanthan 50470 Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
|6.00 am – 11.15 pm
|KL Sentral (KTM Komuter) on wikipedia
|2001 (KTM Komuter)
2018 (Skypark Link)
|2 island platforms – 4 tracks (KTM Komuter)
1 island platform – 2 tracks (KTM Intercity)
Seremban and Port Klang Line (KTM Komuter)
North-South Line (KTM Intercity)
Summary of stations for the KTM Komuter
The KTM Komuter is the first electrified commuter train service in Malaysia. Its train network covers more than 270km length of rail tracks and connects 57 stations to provide passengers a convenient local rail service connectivity throughout Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas of the Klang Valley.
The KTM Komuter network consists of the Tanjung Malim – Port Klang Line and Batu Caves – Tampin / Pulau Sebang Line, plus the new Skypark Link introduced in 2018.
If you are on the KTM Komuter, you can:
- Go to KLIA / klia2
- Go to Subang Skypark Terminal
- Transfer between KTM Lines
- Switch to Ampang / Sri Petaling Line LRT
- Switch to Kelana Jaya Line LRT
- Switch to MRT Sungai Buloh – Kajang line
- Switch to Express Rail Links
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: