At the klia2 airport, 6,490 covered parking bays – 5,690 car bays and 800 motorcycle bays are available for the motorists. In addition, 52 disabled-friendly driver parking bays have been reserved at every car park level at both Block A and B.
- Parking facility at klia2
- Parking facility for special vehicle motorcycle, hybrid car, oku
- Parking rates maximum RM46 a day for first 3 days, RM20 a day after
- Valet parking facility at the Departures drop-off area
- Long term car park a short shuttle bus trip away
- Cheaper parking alternative TBS, Putrajaya Sentral, etc
- Questions & assistance who to call, where to pay, etc
- Pictures of car park at klia2
The parking facility at the klia2 is attached to the integrated complex, gateway@klia2 mall, so it is easily accessible. The car park is fully gated. Security personnel operates 24 hours, enabling travelers to park their vehicles overnight, or over several days, with complete peace of mind.
The car park facility is a joint venture between WCT Holdings Bhd and Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd.
Parking Facility at klia2
The gateway@klia2 mall hosts a 8-storey car park that directly adjoins the klia2 Main Terminal, emphasizing the visitors’ security and convenience as top priorities. Driving to klia2? Check out the Driving guide to klia2.
The car park features surveillance cameras and security personnel operates 24 hours to ensure the security of the environment.
The level 4 (CP4) of the 8-storey car park is connected to the level 2 of the gateway@klia2 mall. Passengers can stop at the CP4 level and walk to the gateway2@klia2 mall to access the Departure area at the klia2’s Main Terminal Building.
Parking for Special Vehicles
For motorcyclists, 800 motorcycle bays are avaialble at klia2 car park. The parking rate for motorcycle is RM1.00 per entry. In addition, 52 disabled-friendly driver parking bays have been reserved at every car park level at both Block A and B.
There are also special parking bays reserved for Hybrid cars. And Valet Parking is available at Departure drop off areas.
The Valet Parking is available at Departure drop off area for the passengers’ convenience. The parking rate is RM15.00 for first 2 hours on Monday to Friday, and RM15.00 for first 1 hour on Saturday to Sunday. Every subsequent hour is RM5.00 per hour.
Parking Rates at klia2
The following is a table showing the corresponding parking rates at klia2 car park. Payment can be made at Autopay machines on levels 1, 4 and 7. Prefer cheaper parking alternative?
|First One (1) hour to Third (3) hours (or part thereof)||RM4.00 per hour|
|Fourth (4) hours to Sixth (6) hours (or part thereof)||RM3.00 per hour|
|Seventh (7) hours to Ninth (9) hours (or part thereof)||RM3.00 per hour|
|Tenth (10) hours and Above (or part thereof)||RM2.00 per hour|
|Daily Maximum Rate||RM46.00 per day|
|Flat RM20 will be charged per day after the initial RM46 per day for the first 3 days. Read news on Reduced parking charges at klia2|
|Motorcycles (800 bays)||RM1.00 per entry|
|Lost Ticket||RM50.00 per day|
|Inclusive of 6% service tax|
|Cheaper parking alternative|
Note: If you use Touch ‘n Go card for parking, the 10% Touch ‘n Go commission fee is passed onto card users. Read more on 10% commission fee of using Touch ‘n Go card.
The level 4 (CP4) of the car park is connected to the Level 2 of the gateway2@klia2 mall. Payment machines are available on this level.
The list of parking rates for the parking at the car park at the gateway2@klia2 mall is as follow:
|0 Day||1 Day||2 Day|
|18 – 24||46.00||92.00||138.00|
|3 Day||4 Day||5 Day|
|7 – 24||158.00||178.00||198.00|
|6 Day||7 Day||8 Day|
|7 – 24||218.00||238.00||258.00|
|No of Days||Charge (RM)|
Interested in cheaper parking alternative?
Customers are advised to park in the allocated space. Any vehicle parked outside the allocated space will be clamped and a surcharge of RM100.00 will be levied.
Questions & Assistance
Payment can be made at Autopay machines on levels 1, 4 and 7 at the gateway@klia2 mall. On Level CP4, there is a car park office located before the entrance to the gateway@klia2 mall. You may contact the following numbers if you need any assistance.
|☏ +603 – 8778 5540||☏ +603 – 8778 5541||☏ +603 – 8778 5542|
|☏ +603 – 8778 5000|
The proprietor of the car park does not accept responsibility for any loss of damaged howsover caused including any loss of life personal injury arising as the negligence of the proprietor or his employees, or loss or damage to the vehicle, its accessories or content. In summary, vehicles are parked at customers risk.
The level 2 of the gateway@klia2 mall is conected to the CP4 (level 4) of the car park A and B. Following is the layout plan for car park CP4 level.
Alternatives For Cheaper Parking
The parking rate at the klia2 is RM46 per day, and a flat RM20 will be charged per day after the initial RM46 per day for the first 3 days. Here are some alternatives for your review:
1) You can consider parking your car at the Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) at Bandar Tasik Selatan which charges you RM10.00 for the first 24 hours and RM6.00 every subsequent 24 hours for parking fee.
From the Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS), you can then take the KLIA Transit ERL train from the Bandar Tasik Selatan station to klia2 for RM38.40 per trip, or use the Jetbus to klia2 for RM11.00 per trip.
2) The Tune Hotel, klia2 has 167 car park bays available for public at RM2.00 per hour.
3) Alternatively, you can choose to park your car at Putrajaya Sentral and take the KLIA Transit train from Putrajaya & Cyberjaya ERL station to klia2 for RM9.40 per trip. The parking rate at Putrajaya Sentral starts at RM6.00 a day.
4) You can also consider parking at the Park n Ride facility at Salak Tinggi ERL station, the parking rate is RM8.00 a day. You can take the KLIA Transit ERL train from Salak Tinggi station to klia2 for RM4.90 per trip.
5) The Long Term Car Park located near Jalan KLIA1 provides free shuttle bus to the airports. The parking rate is RM2.50 for every hour or RM32.00 per day.