Jelatek LRT station is an elevated LRT station located near AU1 in Kuala Lumpur that is served by Kelana Jaya Line LRT.
The LRT station accommodates 2 side platforms with 2 tracks and located along Jalan Jelatek, AU1, Ampang.
|Stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT|
The LRT Station started its operations on June 1, 1999.
It is within close proximity to the Jelatek Public City Park and Datum Jelatek shopping mall.
The parking facility is available and 292 total parking bays are available near the station.
Location of LRT station
Jelatek LRT station is located near Jalan Jelatek, AU1, Kuala Lumpur-Ampang, Selangor border.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Amat Burger dan Jus Buah Gelas Besar
- Ayam Gepuk Pak Gembus Keramat
- Buddy Burger
- Dato’ Keramat Health Clinic
- Datum Jelatek shopping mall
- Datum Mall
- Grand senQ Datum Jelatek
- Hadramawt Kitchen Datum Jelatek
- Jelatek Public City Park
- Kafe Al-Hambra
- Kompleks Sukan Datuk Keramat
- Mat Teh Ikan Bakar
- Mira Cake House Kek Basah Sarawak
- Nasi Lemak Sedaqah
- Pondok Makan Setia Menanti
- Putu Piring Original Keramat
- Restaurant D’Tasik Keramat
- Roti John Titiwangsa
- Warong Mak Timah
- Warung 9 Kupang
- Warung Mong Lopong
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Jelatek LRT station|
|Address||Jalan Jelatek, AU1, Kuala Lumpur-Ampang, Selangor border, Malaysia|
|Lines||Kelana Jaya Line LRT|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||Available with payment. 292 total parking bays.|
|Opened||1 June 1999|
|Owned by||Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL|
|Reference||Jelatek station on wikipedia|
Summary of stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT
If you are on the Kelana Jaya Line LRT, you can:
- Use Kelana Jaya Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
- Summary of stations
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: