Taxi services are available at the Transportation Hub located at Level 1 of the Gateway@klia2 mall next to the klia2 Main Terminal Building. There are 3 types of taxi services available for travellers when taking a taxi – namely the Coupon Taxi, Metered Taxi, and Premier Taxi.
Taxi services are operational 24/7 at the klia2 airport. If you book and use the taxi service between 11:30pm to 6:00am, there will be an additional 50% fare surcharge.
For taxi services, please approach the taxi ticket counters to inquire about service destination and the respective taxi fare.
Taxi Services at klia2:
- Coupon Taxi
- Metered Taxi
- Premier Taxi
- Check Taxi Fare – from klia2 to your destination
- Check Taxi Fare – from your location to klia2
- How to ‘Grab’ your way into Kuala Lumpur
Note: After you have selected your taxi services at the taxi payment counter, exit Door 4 and then queue up to wait for your taxi.
After purchasing your taxi coupon, proceed to exit Door 4 and get on to your taxi.
You will find lots of taxis waiting for you at the taxi terminal.
Types of Taxi Services
There are 3 types of taxi services available at the klia2 terminal – namely the Coupon Taxi, Metered Taxi, and Premier Taxi
- Coupon Taxi – Inform the peron in charge at the counter of your destination, a coupon will be issued to you after the payment. Proceed to Door 4 to exit, line up, and wait your turn for the Budget Taxi. When the red coloured taxi arrives, pass the coupon to the taxi driver and he will drive you to your destination.
- Metered Taxi – Proceed to the metered taxi counter and buy a coupon for RM2.00. Exit from Door 4 and wait in line for the ‘metered taxi’. Pass the coupon to the taxi driver and the taxi meter will start running from klia2 to your destination. The taxi meter MUST be run when you board the taxi. Your final taxi fare is based on what’s displayed on the taxi meter monitor plus the toll charges, if any.
- Premier Taxi – These are the ‘Blue’ taxis that are more expensive if compared to the budget ones, generally costing you almost double the amount of a normal price budget taxi. These taxis are slightly bigger than the common ones and they are always available.
Check Taxi Fare from klia2 Airport
How much does it cost to take a taxi from klia2 airport to your destination?
You can get an estimated fare here using this tool to check the taxi fare from klia2 to your next destination.
|Taxi Fare from klia2 airport to…|
|Ampang areas||From RM74*|
|Cheras areas||From RM73*|
|Klang areas||From RM74*|
|Kuala Lumpur areas||From RM74*|
|Petaling Jaya areas||From RM64*|
|Subang areas||From RM64*|
|Nilai areas||From RM42*|
The ticketing counters for taxi services are located at the level 1 of the Gateway@klia2 mall.
If you prefer a few hours of shut-eye on a bed instead of lounging in the public areas, the Capsule by Container Hotel at klia2 is readily available at this level.
Check Taxi Price to klia2 Airport
If you are hiring taxi service from other locations to the klia2, you can use the www.taxiautofare.com to get an estimate.
If you need to call for taxi services, here is a list of reputable taxi companies for your perusal.
|Airport Limo & Taxi Service||(603) 9223 8080|
|Comfort Cab||(603) 8024 2727|
|LCCT Limo Airport Taxi & Van||(6017) 3116 118|
|Mesra Cab||(603) 4043 0659|
|Oriental Radio Taxi||(603) 2694 4718|
|Public Cab||(603) 6259 2020|
|Radio Cab||(603) 9221 7600|
|Saujana Taxi||(603) 2162 8888|
|Sunlight Radio Taxi||(603) 9057 1111|
|Supercab||(603) 7875 7333|
Make a Complaint
If you feel you have not been treated fairly by the taxi driver or taxi company, please contact SPAD (Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat) immediately.
There is a SPAD office at the klia2’s Transporation Hub.
Channels to make a complaint are as follows:
• SPAD Complaint Management at Kelana Jaya
• SPAD Enforcement offices at terminals
Type : SPAD Aduan <your complaint>
Send to : 15888
- For complaints that can be resolved immediately, SPAD will notify the complainant after action is taken
- The time taken for investigation may vary according to cases
- Depending on severity, the process of the case may take less than 30 days
- Source: www.spad.gov.my
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: