The Lembah Subang LRT station is an elevated LRT station at Ara Damansara, in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
It is located near the Lembah Subang Depot.
The LRT station is operated under the Kelana Jaya LRT system network as found in the station signage.
Like most other LRT stations operating in Klang Valley, this station is elevated.
|Stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT|
It accommodates 2 side platforms with 2 tracks. Parking facility is not available at the station.
The LRT station is in the vicinity of the NZX commercial centre, EVE Suites, and the neighbourhoods of Ara Damansara and Taman Mayang Emas.
Location of LRT station
Lembah Subang LRT station is the vicinity of the NZX commercial centre, EVE Suites, and the neighbourhoods of Ara Damansara and Taman Mayang Emas.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Ali Food Corner
- Ara Thai Buffet Steamboat & Grill
- Beans Depot Roastery & Cafe
- Bijou Cafe Ara Damansara
- Cha Can Ting 茶餐厅
- Cowboys Barbecue & Grill
- D’Aman Crimson Condominium
- Dozo Cantra Retail Ara Damansara
- EVE Suites
- Happy Hour Club Cafe & Workshop
- Heritage Kopitiam 大马茶室 (Ara Damansara)
- Hub Mamasab Bakery Ara Damansara
- Jatujak Bangkok Street Food
- Jo’Tesha Northern Colours 槟沙
- LonTong & Co Ara Damansara
- Mr & Mrs Cafe
- NZX commercial centre
- Pak Ngah Nasi Kukus Ayam Goreng Berempah
- Restaurant Tien Tien Lai
- Restaurant Berkat Mak Long Vista
- S31 Happy Lucky Restaurant
- Sangong Charcoal Hot Pot 三公炭炉火锅
- Sawaddee Thai Restaurant
- Shun Xin Kopitiam 順信茶室
- Tomyam Cafe Syahmee
- Warong Maksu
- Well Bakes
- Yi Cha Fang 壹茶坊
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Lembah Subang LRT station|
|Locations||Ara Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia.|
|Lines||Kelana Jaya Line LRT|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||30 June 2016|
|Owned by||Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL|
|Reference||Lembah Subang station on wikipedia|
Summary of stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT
If you are on the Kelana Jaya Line LRT, you can:
- Use Kelana Jaya Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
- Summary of stations
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: