Kinrara BK5 LRT station is an elevated LRT station at Kinrara, a township in Puchong, Selangor.
This LRT station was built as part of the Ampang and Sri-Petaling lines LRT Extension Project (LEP), which began construction in 2010 and opened on 30 June 2016.
|Stations for Sri Petaling Line LRT|
|IOI Puchong Jaya|
This LRT station is operated under the Sri Petaling Line LRT. Like most other LRT stations operating in Klang Valley, this station is elevated.
It is strategically located in the heart of Bandar Kinrara and will serve residents from Bandar Kinrara 2 to Bandar Kinrara 8, including the nearby Taman Kinrara and Taman Bukit Kuchai.
The station has a dedicated park-and-ride facility and is located near the new BK5 commercial hub, including the nearby Giant Bandar Kinrara.
It is equipped with basic facilities such as toilets, surau, lifts, and shops. There are also special facilities for the disabled.
Location of LRT Station
Kinrara BK5 LRT station is a LRT station at Kinrara, a township in Puchong, Selangor.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- A&W Petronas Bandar Kinrara
- Bandar Kinrara 1
- Bandar Kinrara 2
- Bandar Kinrara 3
- Bandar Kinrara 4
- Bandar Kinrara 5
- Bayou Diner Kinrara
- Fei Bar 啡吧
- Football Field Bandar Kinrara 2
- Giant Hypermarket Bandar Kinrara
- Hao Kee Restaurant
- Hatch Home Concept
- Homestay Selesa
- Jazmina Bistro
- KFC @ Giant Bandar Kinrara
- Mama Rojak Cendol Veg
- Mios Kitchen Bandar Kinrara
- Mr DIY @ Giant Bandar Kinrara
- OldTown White Coffee Bandar Kinrara
- Optimum Train Swim School @ Puchong Kinrara
- Pizza Hut @ Giant Bandar Kinrara
- Restaurant Bandar Kinrara
- Restaurant Jing Quan
- Restaurant Puchong Batu 14 Yong Tau Fu
- Restaurant Q East West 乜东西
- Secret Recipe @ Giant Bandar Kinrara
- Shell – Bandar Kinrara 2
- SMK Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara
- Ten Kinrara
- TNL Bakery Cafe
- Velford Academy
- Washoku Japanese Restaurant BK5
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Kinrara BK5 LRT station|
|Address||Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.|
|Lines||Sri Petaling Line LRT|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||October 31, 2015|
|Owned by||Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL|
|References||Kinrara BK5 station on wikipedia|
Summary of stations for Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
If you are on the Ampang and Sri Petaling Line LRT, you can:
- Use Ampang / Sri Petaling Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Kelana Jaya line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: